
Its about that time....my husband and I are actively searching for a home! I have to admit that I am excited and scared all at the same time! I know we are ready and will no get in over our heads (hubby is very financially savy-thank goodness). The scared part comes in at----this is not like an outfit that I don't like and I can return it. I'm not sure I can find something that I can live in and be HAPPY in for YEARS & YEARS & YEARS (*tear*)!! That just seems so very scary to me. Being somewhere for such an extended period of time, that I have to pay for, scares the bageezes out of me, LOL!.!.!. don't get me wrong, I'm excited to look, but then I have to keep in mind our budget, our wants vs. our NEEDS! Neither one of us can fix anything and that scares me as well. I am lucky that I do have 2 brothers, a stepdad and friends that are handy (wasn't in my genes).
LIST of things we have or know already: realtor (check); part of town (check); school district (check)
If anyone has any tips on what we need to be careful with, watch for, focus on, etc..., that would be great. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!





3 comments:
Where are you looking? I'll keep my eyes open!
I can totally relate. My b/f and I have started looking at houses and it scares me. We have the added stress that neither of us can agree on anything - right down to which side of town we want to live on. Best of luck finding the right one :)
Hey - I tagged you in my last blog :)
Post a Comment