She's here, She's here! Little Tazuko Marie was born this morning at 9:22am and weighed in at 7lbs, 10oz and was 19 inches long! I can't wait to this little beauty and post pictures. My brother called and was so extremely excited about his newest little one!
I'm your pretty basic girl that enjoys time with her family & friends. I am a girl that: loves her husband and spending time with him & our baby-dog baby (Lhasa Apso - Sadie Mae). I am a neat freak, a doting aunt, a planner and a list maker - -but there are times I forget my list, so we can add forgetful (at times). I also adore organizing, laughing, cleaning, road trips, family time, friend time, pictures, skiing, fall weather, animals, yummy smells, and shopping (love the clearance rack)! I enjoy lots of nothing and lots of everything all at once! Make sense? Probably not……well, that’s me in a nut shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment